Restore Your Floors With Experts In Regrouting
Did years of wear and heavy traffic make your property’s tiles look grumpy? Not anymore if you make a decision of getting tile regrouting service right today. Tims Tile Cleaning Melbourne undoubtedly contributes to regrouting stained and dirtied grout in the shortest time. After all, a tile regrouting service is the one that you could look for to avoid replacing your tiles.
As well-tempered and highly-trained tile cleaners, we use the latest equipment and advanced technology to completely transform your flooring. Our certified experts regrout your residential and commercial premises, from indoors to outdoors. Moreover, we treat all types of tiles like granite, ceramic, quartz, porcelain, sandstone, travertine and more. So, contact us now for a FREE Quote.
What Are The Uses Of Tile Regrouting?
- Improves Appearance: Tilting joints after applying new grout after removing the old grout shows great improvement in appearance. And this is possible only with professional tile regrouting.
- No More Discolouration: Discolouration is the basic problem your tiles face over the long run and will be surely solved with in-time tile regrouting. So, even stubborn stains cannot stop let tiles from getting back their colour.
- Stops Potential Water Damage: On regrouting your flooring and walls, a barrier is created between tiles and this prevents water damage. This in turn prolongs the life of your tiles along with their grout and keeps them in the best shape.
- Prevents Mildew Growth: Tiles and grout will no longer have mildew which in turn resolves your respiratory illnesses. Although tile regrouting is one of the most effective ways to prevent mildew growth on tiles, it is the best one among many.
- Grouts Become Tight: After all, the cracks over time and loose tile sealings will be resolved to zero cracks and tougher grout. In fact, tile regrouting is the best solution you can look for both tile and grout compactness.
Here Is How We Do Tile Regrouting To Your Grout
Now is your time to not let grout get further worn and take our help for the tile regrouting process.
- Prepare the area to regrout where extraction of old grout will be done using a utility knife
- Clean away the striped old grout area to pre-grout it with a sealer and make the treated area smooth
- Now, the area is all set for new grout and for it you need to mix grout and water in a bucket to apply it over the tile
- Make sure to eliminate all the air bubbles during regrouting
- If smudges are found, we take a rubber grout float to move it across the tiles and diagonally too
- Initial excess grout is removed to wait for 10 to 15 minutes so that the grout gets settled and dried
- For finishing up the process, we finish caulking tile joints and seal them away.
Why Choose Us for Tile Regrouting Services?
At our tile cleaning company, we take pride in being your go-to choice for tile regrouting services. Why choose us? It’s simple. We are experts in our field, equipped with years of experience and a team of skilled professionals who understand the ins and outs of tile regrouting. Our commitment to excellence means we go the extra mile to ensure your tiles receive the highest quality care. We use advanced techniques and top-of-the-line products to deliver outstanding results, leaving your tiles looking fresh, clean, and rejuvenated. With our attention to detail and dedication to customer satisfaction, you can trust us to transform your tiles and create a space that truly shines. Experience the difference with our tile regrouting services and choose us for a job done right!
Location: Melbourne, VIC, 3000, Australia